Open to the Public
In addition to being a premier resource for artists, teachers and other educators, all of our store locations are open to the public. A staff of friendly, knowledgable United Art & Education employees are on hand to assist you with anything you need!
Reward Card Program Benefits
As a Retail Store Reward Card Member, you will:
- Earn 5 points for every eligible dollar you spend in our stores
- Receive $5 for every 500 points you earn
- Accumulate points that NEVER expire, they continue to increase until you claim your reward
- Choose when to claim your reward
- Redeem your reward at stores within 60 days once it has been claimed
- Receive offers for Extra Points events and earn rewards faster
- Receive 250 Bonus Points just for completing your registration
- Receive 250 Bonus Points during the month of your birthday
Come in to any of our stores to sign up and start earning rewards today!
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 - 8:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 5:00
View the sale flyer and plan your holiday shopping!
Mailing List Sign-Up
Sign up to receive our retail flyers!
Our mailings include sale and promotional information, new products, coupons and special events and activities.
Sign up now...
Email Newsletter Sign-Up
About Our Merrillville Store
Our Merrillville store was previously a School Stuff store. School Stuff had been serving northwest Indiana and Chicagoland educators for over 20 years. School Stuff has been part of the United Art and Education family since 2007. In Spring 2011, our Merrillville location moved to a bigger store, with a unique product selection that spans 15,000 square feet. It serves teachers, artists, art teachers, hobbyists, art students, daycare providers, librarians, parents and children.
Our Merrillville Store offers school art materials, crafts, gifts and toys, educational and classroom supplies, plus, laminating and shrink wrapping services.
We welcome you to visit us; our friendly, knowledgeable associates will help you select the right products and find answers to any questions you might have.