Time: 1 Class Period
Scratch-Art Stained Glass Sheets
Turn windows into aquariums! Use sheets of Scratch-Art Scratch-Lite Stained Glass to create fish window decorations with luminous stained glass effects. This project also has an instructional video available!
- Step 1Cut sheets of Scratch-Art Scratch-Lite Stained Glass into six equal sections and distribute to students. Have students draw an oval-shaped fish body with a scratch stick.
- Step 2Scratch a head, eye and mouth.
- Step 3Add fins and a tail.
- Step 4Add details such as scales or a pattern on the fish body and fins.
- Step 5Cut out the fish with scissors.
- Step 6With tape, attach the smooth, film side of the fish to a window, then let the sunlight shine through your aquarium!
- Optional TipTry creating a butterfly garden, too!