United Art & Education offers a discount program exclusively for schools and educational organizations! Registered organizations can receive 20% off all qualifying orders! There is no cost to participate in the program. The only qualification is that you are an educational organization that serves 50 or more students.
- Orders must be paid for by the organization’s funds; either on account or with the organization’s credit card or check.
- 20% off the original price for regularly stocked items listed in the current United Art & Education catalog in effect at time of purchase or on our website, Unitednow.com. Quantity breaks will not be given.
- Discount not valid on sales flyers, promotional pricing, coupon codes or any other discounts.
- Discount may not be applied to items from manufacturers who have Minimum Advertised Price policies.
- Excludes items that are indicated in the catalog or website as “Does not qualify for free shipping”, such as kilns, furniture kits, most drying racks, tables, printing presses, etc. However, discount will apply to ceramic clay.
- Free shipping offered for orders over $99 (total after discount applied).
- Free shipping is not available for anything that is indicated as “Does not qualify for free shipping”, such as kilns, furniture kits, most drying racks, tables, printing presses, rolls of paper, clay, etc. You will be charged the actual shipping charges for these items.
- Free shipping is dock to dock, FOB Fort Wayne, IN. Free freight does not include lift gate service, inside delivery, or any other additional assessorial charges. Additional freight charges will apply if this is required.
To register for the school discounts program, please fill out the information below.